WHAT WE OFFER
New Car Preparation and Protection!
The New Car Preparation and Protection is a service that allows brand new cars that have never been properly detailed before to have factory imperfections removed. A New Car Prep allows us the opportunity to extensively look over and examine the entire vehicle for defects and imperfections. From there, the customer will be given an explanation of how to correct these imperfections as well as the best course of action for each individual vehicle and how to protect the finish!
- Thorough Wash
- Full Wheel Cleaning, Tar/ Brake Dust Removal
- Decontamination (Iron-x treatment, Nano-skin/ Clay)
- Dried using Metro-vac blower
- Paint Correction Depending on the Level of Correction Needed
- Customers Choice of Protection from Ceramic Coatings to Sealant Waxes
- Tires Dressed
- Exhaust Tips Polished and Protected
- Door Jambs Cleaned
- Glass Cleaned and Protected
Most people believe that a brand new car should be perfect and won’t need any work. However, in most situations this is not the case. Take into consideration that each car goes through a build process in which workers touch the panels, test drive the cars, being transported to dealerships, washed improperly, “Dealer Prep details”, stored outside unprotected in lots. The list of possibilities is endless.
Other Options for New Car Prep Include the Following as well:
- Paint Protection Film (Clear Bra) over selected areas or whole car
- Window Tint
- Tail Light Tint
- Vinyl Designs/stripes/wraps